Fishin Fool with an ATTITUDE

Fishing Report 
3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  lmontagnaj 
#1 ·
Boat: Fishin Fool

Crew:
Lucian aka Fishin Fool
Bret aka Reel Attitude

I decided to make a run on Turkey Day and had the pleasure of having Brett aboard. We headed out in the cool morning to our destination, where we presented ells to the fish.

After an exhausting effort of feeding Sharks and not a nibble to show for our efforts, I decided it was time to break out the trolling gear. Murpheys law applied, I finish rerigging and see a boat hook up a nice slob... Hmmmm, Bret wanna try eeling again... Ok he says and we put the eels back in the water.

1st drop, Brett hooks up a nice fat boy and in the box he goes..

I drop, hook up and I'm on a light rod, my fish is a PIG, rips line off the reel and heads between the pilings... Bret took the wheel but it was too late.. Oh well that's FISHIN.

We tried a bit longer, but no other bites, so we started trolling. Brett eyed a flock of birds in the bay off in the distance and we decided to make the run. Brett was the Jig Master as he caught the rest of the limit.

Today was ALL BRETT, but I still had a BLAST!!!

Final Talley:
1 43" Fattie
3 Slot Fish
1 Happy Captain and Crew with a Bag of Fillets.

Brett:
Good having you aboard today!!! I can't wait till we SPANK the GEEZERS!!!

BTW: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Here's The Pic

See less See more
#6 ·
Another

Another great time on the Fish'n Fool. I do appreciate the call. It's always good fishing with you. That little fishing rod of yours was like bringing a knife to a gun fight. It was fun however, watching that hog have its way with you:eek: That fish headed for the pylons like a freight train.

Seriously though, it was a good time and a great morning to be on the water. I hope you and yours had a great turkey day. I know my belly is stuffed full of turkey, yams, dressing and drink.:D Fat, happy and content.

Happy Thanksgiving!

#8 ·
Another great time on the Fish'n Fool. I do appreciate the call. It's always good fishing with you. That little fishing rod of yours was like bringing a knife to a gun fight. It was fun however, watching that hog have its way with you:eek: That fish headed for the pylons like a freight train.

Seriously though, it was a good time and a great morning to be on the water. I hope you and yours had a great turkey day. I know my belly is stuffed full of turkey, yams, dressing and drink.:D Fat, happy and content.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Bret:
I should have used the Other Rod.... It would have been a little quicker.. Can you say Bink.....:D

I can't wait to get back on the water, I know I need another fix SOON... It's been a while since we'vs had all the wind lately and of course having to WORK for a living.

Billy:
We are WHIPPERSNAPPERS, even when HANDICAPPED.... Let's take it to the OLD FARTS!!!

DOUGIE:
PLEASE GIVE ME A DAY FOR OUR LITTLE SHINDIG!!! You've got a lot more years on the water and should catch more and bigger fish if you can REMEMBER HOW and WHERE!!!

Mike/ Lone Ranger:
Call me later today....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.