Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How bout them ravens!!!!!!!:clap::clapping2::thumbup::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
There was football this weekend? The Steelers don't play until next weekend.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Chargers look good, hope big ben doesn't get his bell wrung. Ravens looking for a win against them.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Y'all better watch out for the Bolts! May get my wish finally!!! Go Chargers!

Navy owned Flacco when he was at DE, I'm sure the Titans wont have a problem!!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Y'all better watch out for the Bolts! May get my wish finally!!! Go Chargers!

Navy owned Flacco when he was at DE, I'm sure the Titans wont have a problem!!
They might have been 8-8 but it's a new season. Must admit that I was surprised.

I don't think anyone can hang with the Ravens. They found another gear and I know they want a rematch with the Steelers after that unbelievably lousy call in the last one.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I admit the ravens have found a new gear, but the titans peaked when they destroyed the steelers...it'll be a good game either way. Glad the Bolts are playing Pitt instead of Tenn!

We were 8-8, but you gotta admit the Hochuli call put a damper on our season, took a lot to recover from that!! Should be a great playoff, and my buddy and I are going to the superbowl this year so I'm hoping for the Bolts to make it!!

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
The Eagles they don't belong in the same post with the real Birds:))

The Ravens are playing some bad as*ed football,they just break your spirit take your heart away,just plain old fashion punch you in the mouth football like it was meant be played,

Joe just might be right and he will start 20 games this season :clap:

This off season...well lets say they got some contract's to work out,Ray and the Ravens need him to retire a Raven..

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
They just better hope that Ed Reed's thigh issues are worked out before next week... without him, its a sinking ship IMHO. He's the best route jumper in the league, and, he sets the pace for that D... (say what you want about the Ray Lewis, ad Samari Rolle- but they are not the leaders of that D) if he cant go, or gets banged up a little more this week- things could end up VERY ugly next week.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
just plain old fashion punch you in the mouth football like it was meant be played,
And in Suggs' case, that statement is quite literal. Anyone else see him forearm shiver Pennington while on the ground today???

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Baldzilla, yes yes yes I knew, I think everyone knew but McNabb. You must be a ravens or skins fan. I am more of a fan of our defence. I was hoping not to make the playoffs so there would be some pressure for offensive change. I admit it was nice to see the Cowboys knocked out of the playoffs.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Did YOU know there were ties in the NFL???
I didnt... Doesnt matter much when the Cowboys, Tampa Bay, and the Bears all dont want to play in the post season. Those three teams had to lose for the Eagles to get in the last week and not one of the wanted to play post season ball. Eagles stepped up by crushing the Cowboys and are now playing again next week! :yes: Two best things that happened during the Eagles season.. 1. giving up against the ravens and benching McNabb. 2. Second loss the deadskins. Finally put some fire in the birds :thumbup: Tough week coming up though. They are away at their biggest rival and defending champs :eek:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I didnt... Doesnt matter much when the Cowboys, Tampa Bay, and the Bears all dont want to play in the post season. Those three teams had to lose for the Eagles to get in the last week and not one of the wanted to play post season ball. Eagles stepped up by crushing the Cowboys and are now playing again next week! :yes: Two best things that happened during the Eagles season.. 1. giving up against the ravens and benching McNabb. 2. Second loss the deadskins. Finally put some fire in the birds :thumbup: Tough week coming up though. They are away at their biggest rival and defending champs :eek:
Finally, an admission...the only reason the Iggles are in is because noone else wanted to get in! I knew there had to be a reason for that anomaly!!! :thumbup:

PS Bite me Rose, that only makes my point, there is noone (except the criminal Eckel, and guess who he plays for, the Iggles), from Navy playing in the NFL, and we still owned Flacco!!!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
While no one wanted to get in... The Eagles being in the playoffs is more of a regularity than than "anomaly" ;-).. Heck they probably would have won a super bowl if the Pats hadnt been cheating. They lost to them by 3 points and we find out last year that the Pats had been taping their practices. (what ever happened to that BTW. did the NFL sweep it under the rug). The Eagles are moving on with a Play off win too ;-)

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Finally, an admission...the only reason the Iggles are in is because noone else wanted to get in! I knew there had to be a reason for that anomaly!!! :thumbup:

PS Bite me Rose, that only makes my point, there is noone (except the criminal Eckel, and guess who he plays for, the Iggles), from Navy playing in the NFL, and we still owned Flacco!!!
Big difference between the college ranks and the NFL my boy . Has anyone "owned" Flacco this year ? I'm not even a big Ravens fan but I must say he has had a very good rookie season .:yes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts