Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the last several years i've been doin most my fishin on the bay. this happened after i bought my present boat. sooooooooooo, for a change i took my grandson(corey) cattin on the james river sunday nite/monday morn. both of us caught our personal best.

i had been stuck at #48 since i quit targeting cats a few years ago. this one weighed in at #57.5 and measured 46 1/2"

the largest cat corey ever caught was #6. this one weighed #68.3 and measured 50"
we also caught fish measuring 36", 39", and 41".
thanks DAYTON for giving me the hot area.
what a way to spend a nite with a grandson[excited][smile][grin][wink][excited][excited][excited]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Holy Smokes! That is nice. I want to fish with that young man. I know you don't make it down here much Leon, but feel free to put him on a bus to Chester and I will take his lucky butt with me.

Can you get him to call me, I have a couple of questions?[grin]

Good job guys,

Dayton (virtual catfishing guide)[smile]

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dayton- i gave Corey your number. we moved just a little bit shallower and caught all our fish at the first set of GPS #s you gave me. that was one killer hole[angel]-----------------------

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
If that is true, then you have to send a $50 check to Capt. Hugh Self. The 40 pounder will cost you $40 payable to Capt. Chris Harris and any other fish over the 30 pound citation, just send $20 each to Capt. Eberwien.

The bait hole belongs to Gilligan "Joe" Cannon. That would cost one Corona.

Call me anytime:

Internet Radar checking: $5
Tide chart check: $3
Guide holes: $35 each
etc....

Always glad to help![tongue]

Dayton (you know I will never hear the end of this)

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[grin][excited][excited]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts