Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(/28/21 I fished a lake and I fished the marina this morning. I didn't catch any fish. Not one. Got to report the bad fishing days also. Right?
Cloud Cartoon Plant Art Sky

·
Registered
872 Posts
Your bad day fishing was still better than my good day working. Thanks for the honest report, you'll get them tomorrow.

Mike

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unless fishing is your work. Never fish after a front.
longtail, fishing for me is to get out of the house, get a little exercise, fresh air. I get out there no matter what. Front or no front. Believe it or not but you can catch fish on mornings like this.
Snow Organism Fish Marine biology Tail
Water Plant Sky White Nature

·
Registered
872 Posts
Unless fishing is your work. Never fish after a front.
A friend of mine told me many years ago, the best time to go fishing is when you can. If we didn't go out because of the fronts, full moon, too hot, too cold, rain, etc. we would get very little fishing in. For me catching fish for the freezer is only a small part of why I fish. The greater part is taking other people out, enjoying their company and the relaxation of being on the water.
Water Cloud Sky Atmosphere Water resources

Mike

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
If I know it’s gonna be a crappy day fishing, I’d rather do something else.

I’m glad you found a way to stay active, Andy. A lot of people don’t

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A friend of mine told me many years ago, the best time to go fishing is when you can. If we didn't go out because of the fronts, full moon, too hot, too cold, rain, etc. we would get very little fishing in. For me catching fish for the freezer is only a small part of why I fish. The greater part is taking other people out, enjoying their company and the relaxation of being on the water.
View attachment 279999

Mike
Mike, your pictures look so good. Do you have to do anything to make them look so good,or is that without doctoring them up? Great pictures.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Mike, your pictures look so good. Do you have to do anything to make them look so good,or is that without doctoring them up? Great pictures.
Andy,

I don't have to do anything to them. They are taken on my phone a Galaxy s20, it takes great pictures.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts