Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went with a bunch if guys fr
om work on Sat. aboard the Providence with capt. Jeff Adams. Had a great day and good fish up to 42". Larger fish caught on umbrella rigs of green and also white. That is the way to fish Jeff provided a first class experience and I learned allot. Will take my boat out this weekend to try to catch some on my own. Sure was nice not to have to load the boat and wash it down afterwards.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I found the same thing last year after chartering with Red Drum. You can learn a whole lot more in one day with an experienced captain than a lifetime of seminars and futzing around on your own. Providence is certainly a handsome boat.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Brian,
thanks for the compliments. It was a pleasure having you and your crew aboard. Your trip started us off on the first "over 40" fish of the season! Looking forward to many more. Hopefully we will hook up at Va. beach in late December and maybe we can kick off the "50 inch" fish! Thanks again.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's awesome guys. How much longer do you all think the big ones will be up North? Seems like the monsters are are running a little late this year and are just now getting down into the Chesapeake Bay area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts