Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday, October 24 at Crow Farm and Vineyard in scenic Kennedyville MD from 5:30-9PM. This is a fishing banquet that you can bring your wives/girlfriends/significant others to and they will love it! Dinner will include vegetables, beef and wine that is grown/raised on site. You can take a vineyard tour at 5:30, have a wonderful meal and get some great auction items to include fishing and boating items, gift certificates, tours and vacation packages. This will be a great date night and a good way to get some bonus points in for fishing and hunting! The menu is:

Harvest Salad with Apple Cider Vinagerette
Barbera Angus Stew with Root Vegetables, Potatoes and Homemade Biscuits
Pan Fried Chicken Breast Stuffed with Crab Imperial finished with a fresh lemon butter sauce
Vegetable Medley and Roasted Baby Potatoes
Homemade Jack Daniels Honey Pecan Bar

Ticket price includes Vineyard tour, dinner, 16 Mile beer, wine and coffee. Tickets can be purchased by clicking on the Calendar link at www.ccamd.org

·
Registered
447 Posts
We attended last year and it was a great time!! Nice set up, good food, great people, and I got some great auction items ... cheap. My bride liked it too. Quaint setting with VERY limited seating. Unfortunately, we have to skip this year's; we are attending a wedding that evening. ENJOY!!!!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
A wedding huh? Don't forget to remind the groom that marriage is more than a word, it's a sentence.
Hey Doc, it's good to......"wait, what's that, a butterfly"........hear from you. We sure........"wonder what the weather's going to be tomorrow"........had a good time on Bruce's boat.........."sorry, just dropped my TV remote"..........last year! Hope all is well and we.........."damn cat has be put outside".........can get together and fish this fall.
The above will make perfect sense to anyone who fished with Doc during the Judge tournament!! (lol)
5th (Marty)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts