Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone!!!
I am retired Navy and do not have a boat currently looking for a fishing buddy. I have not been fishing for some years and would really like to get back into it. If interested please contact me and we can discuss details.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nearly retired Army guy (aka "old"). I am finishing up a deployment and purchased a boat which I will be picking up the first week of November. I will be keeping in lower Gloucester/Hayes. Definitely want to fish it often through the winter. I anticipate fishing a lot during the week. Let's meet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Nearly retired Army guy (aka "old"). I am finishing up a deployment and purchased a boat which I will be picking up the first week of November. I will be keeping in lower Gloucester/Hayes. Definitely want to fish it often through the winter. I anticipate fishing a lot during the week. Let's meet.
Ok!! That is fine. Where would you like to meet? I will be back next week from Pittsburgh. We can decide where to meet. Looking forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
First I think that it is great that you are getting together and thinking about fishing together. I would also suggest that you look at PSWSFA.com, attend some meetings and events and meet some other fishermen in your area that you can get out with.

The other point about this post is that you can do what you want, but email addresses and phone numbers are generally best sent using private messaging features (PM). Hover over the icon of the individual that you want to contact and select message.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
First I think that it is great that you are getting together and thinking about fishing together. I would also suggest that you look at PSWSFA.com, attend some meetings and events and meet some other fishermen in your area that you can get out with.

The other point about this post is that you can do what you want, but email addresses and phone numbers are generally best sent using private messaging features (PM). Hover over the icon of the individual that you want to contact and select message.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts