Tidal Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight at 7pm come learn all about how to fish the hot ditch.

The Bull Island Angler's Club will be holding its monthly meeting tonight. The meeting starts at 7pm and will be held at Trinity United Methodist Church in Poquoson VA, The address is 1294 Poquoson Ave. The meeting is free and open to the public.

Our speaker will be discussing the three methods of fishing the hot ditch. Everything from where to troll to where to anchor in the cove will be discussed. Should be a very informative meeting.

Hope to see ya'll there.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Sounds like a drive we need to make ....... calling my chauffeur~ right now...Thanx Byrd man !

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well folks I suppose it was a good meeting. My speaker called and had to cancel. His son had a fender bender coming home from basketball. He is okay which is the good thing. I asked him what his emphasis was going to be and tried to talk about the ditch myself. I've fished it alot, but not near as much as the featured speaker has.

I did the best I could and I think some people got a little out of it. Had a fairly decent map that highlighted some of the best spots, and talked about where to troll and where to catch bait.

I'd like to thank Mr. Johnson and Jamie for making the trek across the water, I hope it was worth the drive.

Next meeting will be the 4th Monday in February, hope to see ya'll there.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Always greet to meet new folks and see the old friends, thanx for helping to improve on MR JOHNSON's fishing skills - I have done all I can do for him.

Great job I would call it Byrd, yes indeed.

Glad my personal
K~61 was able to stop by too, see ya soon sweatpee.

BIG BAIT = BIG FISH

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.