Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Captain Kevin has moved the show to the southside in Hampton this year. I think it's a start of many GREAT SHOWS to come. Definitely affordable and is full of almost anything fishing, boats, rods, reels, tackle, trailers, electronics, fishing seminars, etc.

Also, Mark Davis of Penn Big Water Adventures will be on hand all weekend, sharing his knowledge and giving fishing seminars.

Whose In???

Expo.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lucian,

Didn't you host Mark Davis on Fishin Fool a while back? You know me, I'll be going.

Will
Will
i did, the show is scheduled to air in a couple of weeks on the outdoor channel. His Tropic Star shows start this weekend and from the footage I saw, it's bad to the bone!

ill see you before the show.. It's time to hook a Monsta!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mark Davis will be talking about any aspect of saltwater fishing. Kayak Kevin will be talking about kayak fishing. Dave and Josh have offshore covered. Mark Lozier is covering inshore. Ryan and Tommy are covering surf fishing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I leave it up to Mark he lets the crowd dictate the topic. Capt Dave and Josh are talking about offshore for tuna billfish etc. Dave is talking about running the boat and Josh is talking about running the pit baits etc all the way to the gaff. Kevin talks about how to fish from a kayak and how to outfit your kayak. Mark talks mainly about trout, flounder, puppy drum etc. Tommy and Ryan talk about how where, when to fish for different fish from the surf. Hope that helps you

- - - Updated - - -

All the speakers have booths and will talk to you about anything that you have a question about as we'll.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I leave it up to Mark he lets the crowd dictate the topic. Capt Dave and Josh are talking about offshore for tuna billfish etc. Dave is talking about running the boat and Josh is talking about running the pit baits etc all the way to the gaff. Kevin talks about how to fish from a kayak and how to outfit your kayak. Mark talks mainly about trout, flounder, puppy drum etc. Tommy and Ryan talk about how where, when to fish for different fish from the surf. Hope that helps you

- - - Updated - - -

All the speakers have booths and will talk to you about anything that you have a question about as we'll.
That helps, thank you. Just a suggestion as the date gets a closer, perhaps refine the topics a little more. I'm interested in tuna for sure but is it YFT, BFT, Blackfin, Bigeye, etc. I assume they will talk trolling but what about jigging, popping and chunking. How about the night bite? Mako and Thresher talks would be cool too. Maybe even swordfish, day and/or night? Deep dropping? Wreckfishing? Mahi bailing? Wahoo? Info on SST and chloro would be great too. Offshore safety, electronics, gear, tackle, rigs, etc, etc. I'm sure each one of these can be discussed for hours.

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kevin forgot to add, if you have a Military ID, you automatically get the $2 OFF!!!

He will be adding more to the list of speakers and venders soon. This will be a GREAT TIME with lots of fishing information shared by a wealth of speakers.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Capt Dave and Josh Wetling will be giving a most impressive seminar on off shore fishing for tuna (blue fin and yellow fin), marlin fishing and wahoo. Together as captain and mate they have won over $4,000,000 in tournaments from Ocean City to Hatteas.

Kayak Kevin will be giving seminars on everything from how to rig your kayak to how he lands monster fish in his kayak. Kevin is the man that put kayak fishing on the map.

Mark Lozier a highly respected inshore fisherman will be giving seminars on fishing for speckle trout, red drum, puppy drum and flounder with artificial lures

Mark Davis will be at the expo and will cover Pelagics offshore and inshore cobra fishing

Jet ski Brian will have his ski at the expo to show off and help you plan on how to rig your jet ski for the ultimate in fishing fun

Cost to get in is $10 per day or a weekend pass for $15.

Check out our Facebook page for $2 off or just show your military ID

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just spoke with Captain Kevin, the adds start today on the weather channel, next week, the Va Pilot and Pilot online as well as other venues.

The discount coupon is on the website as well as on the Facebook page.

Also, if you are military, current or past, show your I'd and you automatically get $2 off at the door, no coupon needed.

The vender list continues to grow and he is trying to catch up and update his website page, more tackle, more surprises.

Seminars for fishing inshore, offshore, bay, kayak and more.

Meet Mark Davis, Penn Big Water Adventures who will be both giving seminars as well as hosting a booth to talk one on one and share his passion and knowledge.

Best of all, The Price Is Right!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Release marine, canyon reels, eye catcher lures, laceration lures will be at the expo. This is a small sample of the quality vendors that will be at the expo. Not to mention that the seminar speakers are worth the price of admission. Where else can you listen to a captain and mate together talk about catching yellow fin, blue fin, bill fish and wahoo and explain it from the helm to the pit. It does not hurt they have won over $4 million in tournaments. A six time USA surf casting champion Tommy Farmer, third generation owner of Hatteras Jack and life long surf fisherman Ryan White. Then you add two of the best inshore fisherman Kayak Kevin and Mark Lozier. For added value Mark Davis who is a beast on a rod and reel. If that is not enough Jet Ski Brian will be at the expo with his fishing machine. Check out www.midatlanticsaltwaterfishing.com for money saving coupons.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Show is getting really close a lot of things happening. All the vendors are making plans to move in. Seminar speakers are preparing to the Mid Atlantic are the finest salt water fishing expo around. Make sure to checkout www.midatlanticsaltwaterfishing.com for an up to date vendor list and get your discount coupon! See you all in about 8 days!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Updating vendors all the time now. They are not having the big show in Harrisburg PA and we have just picked up Southland Outfitters who will not be beat on tackle prices. Ocean city Chamber City of Commerce is now coming to the expo. Several of vendors are arrangements to ship their booths to Hampton and will be added to the vendor list. Check out www.midatlanticsaltwaterfishing.com for the latest info.z

1 - 20 of 25 Posts