Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys my brother and I went out for an afternoon trip to one of our good spot.We found one cat over 10 lbs. and one around 5.We also found lts of small white perch with a few keepers , so I went back the next day solo.I caught a cooler fulll of white perch with the biggest around 2 lbs. and several more nice cats around 5 to 8 lbs.The bite was good with two ata atime was n ot uncommon.I even hAD a cat and white perch double wth the cat going back.I must have threw back a 100 or more fish that were to small and i used two dozen night crawlers.Not tuna fishing but fishing none the less and the bite was excellent.I almost got the BIG SEXY ready to go offshore so one more week in the fresh water as my son is out of school for easter and he is ready to roll.then i will be ready for a weekly trip to hateras or OI for some blue water action....

·
Registered
915 Posts
white perch and cats.sounds like a good day.saw your brother alst sunday taking up at the ramp and he had some nice cats also.
I went out wed. morning for a couple of hours in the stumpknocker and picked up 1 nice rock.he got a hot oil bath later that evening.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts