Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup:Don't forget to check your fishing licenses and see when your renewall is. I had 2 days left so I renewed.

http://www.mrc.virginia.gov/recreational.shtm

Now GO FISHIN and post some PICS!!!
:fishing2::fishing2::fishing2::fishing2::fishing2::fishing2::fishing2::fishing2::fishing2:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Done Dude!!!

Don't forget your HMS tuna permit as well I believe they all expired Dec 31 '08!!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Just got my tuna permit re-newed. Took it to OfficeDepot for the ceremonial laminating. I was so proud of it (the guys there don't know about my abysmal tunafishing record). Also, I printed out that guide "Tunas of the Western Atlantic" and got it all laminated too; I'll have some onboard, waterproof tuna flashcards to refer to if any tuna jump into my boat.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Thanks Lucian...bought mine before I headed out yesterday. Printed it out then left the paper copy at home instead of my boat where it should be....oops....on the boat now. It's going to suck when they stop issueing boat licenses.

Still need to buy my tuna permit but in no hurry....I only caught one tuna on my boat in all of 2008 off Virginia. The tuna fishing sure did suck in 2008.

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Lucian...bought mine before I headed out yesterday. Printed it out then left the paper copy at home instead of my boat where it should be....oops....on the boat now. It's going to suck when they stop issueing boat licenses.

Still need to buy my tuna permit but in no hurry....I only caught one tuna on my boat in all of 2008 off Virginia. The tuna fishing sure did suck in 2008.
I only trolled offshore once in 2008, but 2009 will be a different year. I think I'll find some pullage all I need is the right water and I am sure they'll be there.

I think I'll double check my hms permit, I think I still have a couple of months left, but better safe than sorry. :fishing2:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
TKS Lucian.
Renewed my HMS early last month when it actually came in the mail!
Evan.

Fishing from the Gulf of Mexico to the Norfolk Canyon on the GW 330 Express DAWGONIT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts