Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find spread sheets to log days on the water and the catch. I would like something detailed.

Thanks,

Tom :fishing2:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Suggest that you do a search on this board. As I recall, someone posted a web site where you could download a program for setting up and maintaining a personal fishing log. Sorry, but I did not keep the post. You might also want to Google it.

Lee

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
http://www.tidelog.com/

I am a not so computer savy. The above has helped me greatly with my catch. When I order the tidelogs I ask them to send me some colored blank paper so that I can put notes in the log. The log tells the BIG picture about tidal FLOW,how the water stacks up,and a lot more. I have been using them for years and have notes in them. I record things like time the fish were biting,bait,color of bait(plastics),water clearity,baro pressure,air temp,sky conditions, and on and on.....Then you can see trends and just do the same things. I have to do this because I DO NOT have fish MOJO like some people have. Lord knows I want it. So I use logs to help me.

I think Gary(sandtiger)turned me onto the Tidelogs. Keeping some kind of log will help.Details..details..details:yes:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
THe book also shows all the moon info so that you can plan for nightime drum fishing. It realy gives you the BIG PICTURE !! And it wont crash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts