Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice day on the Patapsco. Found a school of footballs and trolled up a fat 22” for dinner. Grabbed a Tony 17 with 12 oz. back 200’ in 25’ of water @ 3 knots.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good job Lee
Nice day on the Patapsco. Found a school of footballs and trolled up a fat 22” for dinner. Grabbed a Tony 17 with 12 oz. back 200’ in 25’ of water @ 3 knots.
Nice report.
Thanks for all the detail.

·
Registered
990 Posts
We put on a lot of miles this weekend in and out of the Chester, in and out of Eastern Bay. Was frustrating fishing.

Shallow water was dead. If fact, most of the upper bay was dead from what we found. Eastern Bay was loaded with birds and boats but the fishing mostly sucked. We picked off a few here and there all day both days (40 feet of water) but it was tough catching and super crowded with boats. Had a hard time finding our own fish until the end of the day both days when the crowds thinned out and we found them in 25 feet both days at the end. Nothing over 26 inches either day.

I am still using a 5 inch paddletail Z Man that I have used for over a month. Still outcatching everything we have used. I know this single plastic has caught over 100 fish and still going strong. Superglued onto the shank. Never seen anything like it.

Thanks for your report.

Pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts