Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like alot of you guys it was a slow 2 days. Seems mainly charters did okay, but hey its what they do for a living. On sat I counted 79 boats in sight from 62. I think all of that traffic did effect the bite, it had to. Trolled 6-8 hrs each day all around GW1 and 62, was close to RP on Sat. Trolling 12 lines with boards, tandems, deep drops with 40 oz, nothing was good. Had a 36, 27, and a dink, thats it. But I'll be back. In looking at my fish records, all my best days were in Dec the past 3 years, so the best is yet to come..

24 Privateer Capn-Mike

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Mike

On Friday I took Pete and his daughter and friend out trolling. The daughters friend had never caught a Rockfish. Had about a 27" almost to the boat but it spit out the hook. In about 47' of water in front of Jackson Creek caught a 45" fish. Nice fish for her first Rock!!

The bad part Robert didn't come down for the weekend and missed catching this big one.

Chip
Water Sky Cloud Boat Watercraft

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chip, great fish, sometimes fishing in the Potomac is better that middle bay, but as Dec comes fishing its better the further south I go. Glad some big ones are near home. Was that the biggest Pete ever caught. I bet it tugged your 17 ft boat around some. Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts