Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we ran down to 4 Island today looking for spanish /blues. Ran into acres of many broken up pods of blues and even landed a few over 12". But Spanish count after couple hrs was 4 small ones.. Ran out just to where I could say we were out side bay, and Dolphin and life started showing.. Picked up a few spanish -- but also on small side. (lots of small blues busting top water there too!) Water was BEAUTIFUL and I was really enjoying being out !
@ 2 we ran back to Dare Marina and gassed up, when we came out Ran into birds working and picked up some very nice spanish!

Whats that saying? All in All, a very nice day!! :yes:

Sorry Verizon can not seem to fix my cell after software update-- so no pictures.. ( after 3 , 30min rides to verizon store!)

Verizon really screwed up my phone on last software update Heck, and after 30+ yrs- I would consider another carrier! many things are not working as well!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thanks for the report. I wanted to get out for a few hours yesterday but it was just to hot. After working in this heat the A/C was just to tempting. I hope to be out there soon.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the report. I wanted to get out for a few hours yesterday but it was just to hot. After working in this heat the A/C was just to tempting. I hope to be out there soon.
Its always nicer on the water!:thumbup: ( most of time)

Hear it going to be scorcher tomorrow-- but may take short ride.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just switched to Direct Tv from Cox and to AT&T on mobiles. Carry 5 lines cut my bill on both together by over 250/ month. Was on Verizon and they were really starting to stick it to us.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) I really was just hoping someone at verizon would see post and try correct issues for someone that has been loyal subscriber and HIGHLY recommend them- for SO many years!
( unlike the D!cK at verizon store that "basically said" sorry we screwed up your phone's features- live with it... ) ( he did smile while saying it-- what a figgin JERKWAD)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I will send you a pm for the head guys email at Verizon. We had been customers for over 20 years. My wife actually sent the top five an email and got a response within 10 min. Went thru the very same thing with local rep attitude and up the line attitude. His assistant did offer us a plan not on the market but still way out of line. My kids all had unlimited everything for life and they are trying to phase that out, but raised cost 60 month/ line. Just said enough was enough.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The first 2 times, I drove over there ( 30min each way) The (female) employees were very accommodating and made attempts to find out what was wrong.
Each made some changes in setup and said they thought it would fix problem.
What was sad was this guy was very smug and very short, he seemed to be acting as if-- I was interrupting him. not concerned that the phone I pay for was not doing what I pay for. Or that the newest software update is causing several performance issues!
What made it really bad, it appeared he was training a new employee!

Yes I would love to have email addresses!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the report, glad you got on some good ones. After many years with multiple lines and large bills I canned Verizon for the same reason. Their customer service is dreadful! I tried Tmobile for a spell. Their customer service was great, I had my own small bus. rep, but their product was lacking. Switched to AT&T and so far so good. Have not needed customer service yet, time will tell.

Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts