Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,
This is my first post, I joined a couple of years ago but haven't checked the site for a while. I've been down in chincoteague for the last month for work, I live in De. I fished Metompkin Inlet yesterday (ll/07) with no luck at all. I was drifting live eels the last 3 hours of incoming and tried all over the inlet and creeks. The inlet was rough! I talked to a local there and he told me it was too early for eeling, so I'll just have to go back there again. I typically fish the lower del bay and ocean of the yak, but I want to try the chessy before the years over.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the board. I've seen your posts on kayakfishingstuff in the Delmarva forum. Have you checked out the coastal bays/creeks in that area much?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've checked out the channels around the island. When I first got down here in early october I did pretty well with the flounder. I really haven't found the rock yet. I've fished the queen sound bridge and the assateague bridge with not a lot of action. The job is over down here and I'm headed back to DE. I only found skates the few times I surf fished, but it looks like it's starting to turn on now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts