Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to see many got out to fish and most were successful. Going to be another year of posting reports and showing pictures on TF.

Good chance some will want to create problems again with bashing posts and trying to derail the posts. Hoping that this year, many will see through this attempt to make posters upsets with their remarks.

Tf posters should ignore the trouble makers and let them remain silent by not responding to their posts. Lets make this a year of keeping TF popular amongst the regular posters and forget about the trouble makers who has an agenda of ruining TF.
Using the excuse of debate and different opinions is their ruse of bashing or ruining good posts.

Hope all have a great year and be safe! I'm waiting for mid-may or june to get on the water. But I read all posts to get an idea of what's happening on the water.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If the moderators are not interested, let's self moderate. Saw on some threads , new posters, great to see that. Thanks to all that checked this thread out, hoping TF keeps it's regular posters.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
good post. thx to all that post reports.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Over 900 views, thanks for reading, saw that the typical Ding Ding Ding has already started. These guys need to grow up. If you want to see how they hate TF, visit thehulltruth and look for the thread titled "banned from Tidalfish" on the MD section. Read some of it and you see the reason they lurk on TF. Only took 1 visit to see the trouble makers on TF posting on THT. Sad but true, seems they can't move on from hating TF and it's posters. Must be a miserable life to keep on bashing TF all the time.

Glad a poster mentioned it a while ago, I would have not believed a thread like that would last so long. Once I saw it, I knew the trouble makers had an agenda.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Over 900 views, thanks for reading, saw that the typical Ding Ding Ding has already started. These guys need to grow up. If you want to see how they hate TF, visit thehulltruth and look for the thread titled "banned from Tidalfish" on the MD section.
Since the majority of the guys on that thread were "Banned" from here, or their accounts "Mysteriously disappeared" from here, maybe if you got on that site yourself and told them to "grow up" you might get better results then just bashing them and whining and crying to the posters here......wait......isn't that what you are accusing them of doing? LOL

181K views with over 3600 replies...................just the longevity of the thread says something about it......

Find me 5 active threads on this site, that don't have some mention of commercial fishing or poaching, that have as many views as that post has replies........but this is a "Recreational Fishing Site"? laughable......

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
10-4, good buddy!
Thanks, just hoping that the reports keep appearing whether their catching or not. Tf has some great contributors and haven't any problem sharing information. Going to be a great year as long as the weather co-operates.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Keep posting, period. Afterall, it gives some of the users on that other site something to talk about. Maybe they even believe that all of their cutsie name calling is going to solve something. Unfortunately, it comes across more like a child scorned by the rules in a schoolyard playground than a group of mature adults moving on with life after being banned from something as ordinary as an internet board. But they don't see it that way.
Just keep on posting here, and ignore the rest.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Over 1700 views, thanks to all for taking time to read this thread, speaks volumes on TFers who are interested in TidalFish staying the course. Shows that TF is a decent forum for those that use it correctly for the purpose of anything related to fishing success or just wanting good knowledge.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
So some say TF is dead? Seems to me its the only site with real useful info. Haters look like they are on all relevant sites. Seems to me this is the only with actual useful site with open timely reports. And way more of them...lets keep it alive

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So some say TF is dead? Seems to me its the only site with real useful info. Haters look like they are on all relevant sites. Seems to me this is the only with actual useful site with open timely reports. And way more of them...lets keep it alive
I was thinking the same thing, lot of great reports and exchanging info. The regulars sure are great guys who haven't a problem sharing. The Montauk thread is especially cool, might have to check it out with my wife.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts