Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When are the fishing shows.
How about the Solomons show.

And I need to know what I want to use come spring season.
I'd like to make up some tandem rigs. I've been using umbrellas...how far back should the lure be on a 20" umbrella?

And who makes those big square net containers for rigs? They have velcro around the edge and they really make for a nice way to store tandems and umbrellas.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Solomons Fishing Fair - March 28-29, 2009

The Southern Maryland Chapter of the MSSA will again hold the annual Solomons fishing fair at the Solomons Firehouse. The dates are March 28 & 29, 2009. Based on the most up to date information, we should have a full house of vendors as in previous years. Mark your calenders and hope to see you all there.

·
Premium Member
26,249 Posts
Tri-State in Deale has a good show with FREE admission and plenty of free parking to boot :yes:. Febuary 7th , doors open at 7:30 am but line will gather around 6:30.

Great show for new and used gear - mostly bay and Rock related but you never know what will be offered for sale there.I've seen offshore gear as well as tiny fly tackle.

Most years someone has the umbrella bags.

Tyler's is rumored to be having a few Saturday inventory reduction days in mid January.They have great lures and also umbrella frames.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts