Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might get a good laugh out of this. Me and a friend were fish'n the other night on swift creek for cats using medium size minnows. Had pretty good luck until my reel got hit by accident some how. We were catching a hand full of 2-3 pounders, just having fun. My buddie just got into fishing and was using a regular old spinning reel, and I was telling him to get a baitcaster with a clicker. we were BS'n and laughing, then i had a hit. The clicker never went off. The reel had been hit somewhere in the mist of BS"n and the clicker got knocked off,dag on pole shot out the rod holder into the creek. Just when i thought I had lost my reel, I saw the butt end of my rod going through the water. Well with out hesitating I dove head first and some how managed to catch the rod. Lucky break for me, but I ended up losing my phone in the water on my swim. Just thought you guys would get a good laugh at that.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
now thats not paying attention to details[grin]------------

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Ah, if only we had that on tape! That would be some fun stuff to watch. Any chance you can reinact it for us? Did you lose your phone or was it ruined by water?

You get the glory though, because you got the fish.

Don't try that at Presquile cut-thru or the CBBT.

Dayton

1 - 4 of 4 Posts