Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to get some info for catfishing the Chickahominy River. Bait and where to go and if theres any fish this time of year.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ed Allens at the Walker dam is your best bet this time of year for all that. They are in the book and on line. I had a great expeienxe at Chick Shores downriver a coupla years past. Great rate on landing, campsite and bait. Caught big cats on live eeels and shiners. Found the cats below the big marina where the river widens out.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I have yet to meet an Asian catfisherman that practices catch and release. Very efficient fisherman and good people but they eat every darn thing they catch. If I am wrong please advise.

Thanks,

Kepone:yes:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just trying to see whats up with it....... Ill keep one or two to eat. But really just want the citation. But yes most asian ppl do keep everything and eat everything they catch.... Just not me.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU !! LET THE CATFISH GO !!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
I have yet to meet an Asian catfisherman that practices catch and release. Very efficient fisherman and good people but they eat every darn thing they catch. If I am wrong please advise.

Thanks,

Kepone:yes:
The name will tell you Kepone.

FHB stands for FISH HUNGRY BASSTARD.
I have a couple friends in AC

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Hey Jamie- your cancer came from eat'n catfish?:confused:

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
yep sure did- from the chic & james- heavy metal,pcbs. you name it. i can know people who have caught catfish up there with 3 eyes - not just a hoax either several differant fish - seen photos of them myself

1 - 11 of 11 Posts