Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first time posting on this board, I live in va beach but am spending the t-giving weekend at a cottage near the route 3 bridge over the rapp near whitestone. I am looking for a ramp and some advice. I am fairly certain i saw a sign for a public boat ramp near the bridge on the south side somewhere, right? OK, how about bait, i love to fish eels, anyone catch any hogs on eels up that way? Do folks fish near the bridge pilings or would i have better luck out in the bay somewhere off windmill/stingray point? any advice appreciated. happy thanksgiving and big ol hogs to all...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ramp

Ramp is on S. side of the bridge. WAKE. Watch others go out, it can be tricky on low tide.
Theres a sign on your left going into Deltaville at a home, selling eels.Probably 4 or 5 miles.They're doing good with spot around the bridge pilings, don't know about eels. Most around there are trolling. Around other side of Windmill Pt. was hot Sun ,when I was there. Fleets Bay. But they may be anywhere?

Good Luck :thumbup:

·
Registered
334 Posts
You can also trailer across the river to White Stone and take a right at the stoplight. Approx 2.5 miles down Windmill Pt rd on the left there is a $8 ramp on Antipoison Creek which empties into Fleets Bay. You can get out to the Cut Channel and North or South of Windmill Light. Trolling has been good in those areas recently. Look for the fleet and birds. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts