Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
heck yea I would love to actually go on a real CATFISH boat for once...lol....I need someone to show me some new holes too....I will call you this week sometime

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Good luck guys. I have a little crappie get-together at Buggs Island. Hope everyone gets a personal best on Saturday.

Dayton

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[Q]RANGER690 originally wrote:
Good luck guys. I have a little crappie get-together at Buggs Island. Hope everyone gets a personal best on Saturday.

Dayton
[/Q]

I think bait will break my personal best

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
GOOD LUCK DAYTON- I WENT TO LOOK AT SOME PROPERTY OUT AT BUGGS ISLAND 2 WEEKS AGO AND PUT IN A BID TO THE OWNERS BUT HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE REALTOR YET. MAN I AINT HAD A MESS A CRAPPIE SINCE THE MIS 80'S !.......

·
Registered
766 Posts
HINT HINT - Ya gotta go fishin' Racn35 - stop working so darn much and be a man dude. Hit the water and do it ! Unless of course the wife says no - then you are on your own buddy ! [wink]

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
SHOOT I FISH 3 OR 4 TIMES A WEEK......"I DO" WILL NEVER COME FROM ME AGAIN !! SHE JUST LIVES HERE AND DOES WHAT EVER SHE WANTS, JUST LIKE I DO........IF I NEW WHERE TO GET SOME BAIT I WOULD HAUL MY BOAT UP THERE TODAY AND TRY FOR 1 OF THEM THAR CATS.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Got a gill net, I can put you on some bait but don't ask me for a cat hole because every cat hole I "used" to catch big cats in have filled in with mud ! ! ! Bait - no problem ! striperjoe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts