Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Based on the forecast and what I see on fishweather I am thinking I will be out there near #1 or the Gum Thickets trying to catch my first legal rock of the year.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
I will be out there. Not sure what I will be doing yet. I'll be on 68.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I anticipate being out there as well, be looking for you swartj. I will holler on 68

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Mike,putting in at the pat.trying some TW first light then heading to the knolls and beyond,never know where I could wind up .Do you have my cell?Ill send to ya in a Pm .

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Mike,putting in at the pat.trying some TW first light then heading to the knolls and beyond,never know where I could wind up .Do you have my cell?Ill send to ya in a Pm .
My plan also "IF" I go out.[read above post!:D]Don't have your cell #.Send me yours and I'll send ya' mine.Launchin' at the Hospital?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Headed out to the Gd try some LL . Weather channel shows from 7-2pm west wind 5-7 mph then turning ssw. Should be a great morning:yes:. Plus the west breeze you can hide from

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'll be out in the afternoon - guess I'll stay out of the wind on the west side of the BB area, unless the wx forecast is wrong again...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Combo

I'll be doing a combo trip out of the narows tomorrow. Plan to crab with the 30 traps then go fishin............back in the Chester or out in front.

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
I'm waiting to hear back from Weatherman Dave but he told me earlier that is was going to blow 15 to 20 out of the South/West. If I do get out I will be North of the Bridge on 68…

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
I'm waiting to hear back from Weatherman Dave but he told me earlier that is was going to blow 15 to 20 out of the South/West. If I do get out I will be North of the Bridge on 68…
CBOFS is looking good right now, but I don't doubt wx man Dave.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts