Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a few spots available for a Triangles offshore trip scheduled for next Tuesday, 10/28/08 (weather permitting). At this point, we have a party of 5 that needs five more. We have 3 maybes, meaning we need 2 or 3 definites in the mix, at least. Cost is $120.00 per person plus a tip for the 1st Mate. Trip will be from 0600 - 1800. We will be departing from Long Bay Pointe Bait & Tackle. Targeted species will be Black Sea Bass and Flounder. Boat rods, sinkers, terminal tackle, and squid for bait will be provided. If you would like to use something fancier, please bring it with you. If I am not tugging I will be your Captain. If I am tugging, Capt Tim Cannon will be your Captain. Rumour has it that the world famous deep diver and extreme shark fisherman Capt. JT Barker will be in attendance!

Please call or e-mail us if you are interested!

Capt. Jim Brincefield
Capt

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Nice. Good to hear the Jil Carrie is sailing...hopefuly with Jim at the helm.

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
We are cancelling our trip for tomorrow. Thank you Dr. Neill for putting this up here. Anyone who was scheduled for tomorrow is welcome to join our trip to The Triangles for Friday. Hopefully we will get better weather. Man, I'm sick of this wind!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck on your Friday trip. So far the weather is looking good for you. We caught some nice sea bass out there on Sunday.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Capt. Jim..... don't forget to let me know when your next outing is going to be. Can't wait to get on to some of those knot heads again!!

Garry from BP <*(((><

1 - 6 of 6 Posts