Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I headed out with Walleye Pete Saturday morning and we did very well. Everyone on the boat caught plenty of fish. Pete is something else - If the fish are there, he will find them. Pete has that place dialed in like you would not believe. This is the second time I have been out with Pete and once again he did not disappoint.

As you can see from the pictures, the weather was a little less than ideal conditions. The fish did not seem to mind at all! Thanks to the heater in Pete’s Judge we all survived.

The only down side to this trip is that I now “need” one of those damn down-scan Lowrance units like Pete has. That thing was just amazing.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
Nice fish Dave!!! Glad everyone caught fish. The catching made up for the less then ideal weather. Thanks for the report and pics.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brothers,
Glad you had a good time out there on Saturday. On Friday Walleye Pete and I discussed the Wx forcast for Saturday, but; we concluded the fish were already wet so it didn't matter.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Dave I fished next to you all day (thats my back in one of the pix). Conditions were ideal for the fish not the fishermen..could have been much worse. Graet walk on trip with WP.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dave I fished next to you all day (thats my back in one of the pix). Conditions were ideal for the fish not the fishermen..could have been much worse. Graet walk on trip with WP.
Bottom Knocker - Thanks for letting me know. I wish I would have asked everybody what their name was on Tidal Fish. It sure was nice fishing with you, and all of the guys.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts