Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike went out yesterday morning, with a party of two. They only caught 7 fish, but all were again caught on Tony spoons and 7" Chartreuse Glitter BAs with 1/2 oz. heads. The fishing was not near as good as the evening before. But, we learned that yesterday afternoon was fantastic.

This morning, he left with a party of two, with the wind blowing and rain a pouring. But, again, the fishing was great. The guys he took out today asked Mike if they could come in early as they were tired of reeling in fish. He said all morning it was cast out, reel in, take a picture, cast out, reel in, take a picture, cast out, reel in, take a picture.

Here are a few of the fish caught on Mike's boat yesterday morning and this morning.
The bite right now is red hot!

Ele

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
SWEET.........SWEET.............SWEET...............SWEET.............

can't wait to get up there, never throw Tony's up there, might have to try it:bigfish:

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
outstanding

great report and pics, a couple of happy fishermen there.:rockingreport:

got my Herbs top secret family recipe herring this morning. :clap:

See everyone out there tomorrow

TIGHT LINES!

:fishing2:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
Thanks for the Rpt and pics Miss Ele. :D

That looks like the ole Privateer that my friend Mr. Ed sold to Mike. Looks like you all have it set up nicely.

I talked to Ed last night for the first time in about 6 months. He said he misses that ole Privateer.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Ele those are some nice fish. Just as I was getting ready to come up the weather turns south on me. I guess I'll have to wait for it to clear up again. I hope they stay around a few more weeks. By the way when I did my inventory and cleaned up the garage I had enough BA's for all of this year still left over from last year. Literally thousands!!!!!

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One fish, Mike really likes the Ole Privateer.

Grady Baby, that's great for you, not so great for me.;-)

Ele

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Yes Ele but the next time I need to reorder a few more thousand you'll be the person I call.:))

1 - 10 of 10 Posts