Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry that I didn't post this sooner, but it's the first chance I've had. My dad and I fished the flats from 7am until 1pm and caught one fish - a 28 incher. Caught it on a 5" white BA in about 15 feet of water. Tried various spots using whole herring, cut herring white/chartruese BA's and rattle traps and with not even a hit. We didn't see any other fish caught on boats around us either, but did speak to a guy at the dock who, like me, fished the whole morning and caught just one. Better days ahead!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sorry that I didn't post this sooner, but it's the first chance I've had. My dad and I fished the flats from 7am until 1pm and caught one fish - a 28 incher. Caught it on a 5" white BA in about 15 feet of water. Tried various spots using whole herring, cut herring white/chartruese BA's and rattle traps and with not even a hit. We didn't see any other fish caught on boats around us either, but did speak to a guy at the dock who, like me, fished the whole morning and caught just one. Better days ahead!
Nice report and any day on the water with your dad is a good day.

Is this Tom Drotar from Bucks County PA:confused:

If so, how ya been brother, been a long time since we fished/drank together. I'll be heading down the Flats next weekend:thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it's me! Glad to hear from you - it has been a long time. Best of luck next weekend! Hopefully I'll see you down there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts