Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I'm tentatively planning on going next Saturday. Depends on the wind and weather as always.

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Doug, I just got off the phone with Uncle Phill and he just went over the river up there and he said its muddy and a lot of **** floating down the river. I hope it clears up for you guys, I hope to see a good report. Best of luck to all of you and be careful....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
debris

Steve.. i`m goin to give the new rods you built a workout on saturday...
i`ll email you on how they performed..

i`ve been checking the satillite shots of the upper bay . i hope it clears up a bit before saturday

·
Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com
1,109 Posts
Watch for the debris

Uncle Phill is RIGHT ON with the debris... I was amazed how much was floating downstream on the north side when I went over this morning.

I stopped by Charlestown yesterday and the water was still muddy (and cold)... I can't wait to get out there... Looks like some nice calm weather coming up in the near future...It can only get better.

My money says when the water gets warmer and clear enuf for the fish to see a B/A all heck is going to break loose up there... (I hope so anyway):thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Doug, just make sure you get a good pic of the fish and the rod and send it to me so I can put it on my web site. By the way, keep April 18,19 and 20 in mind I'll be up there for 3 days.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm hoping to give it a try this weekend, especially after seeing Sailfish 27's fish. That's right where I usually fish in the spring. I'll let you know if I have any luck.
Not sure if your confused here, but sailfish27 was talking about Sandy Point by the Bay Bridge, not Sandy Point on the flats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts