Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so for my brothers birthday we are taking a trip to the florida keys to do some fishing...i believe we are going to charter a boat down there....my brother wants to do some sailfishing does anyone have any recommendations on charter captains, and what time of year is the best time of year to do some sailfishing?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
If sailfish is your goal try the Stuart area Jan. Feb March (Sailfish capital of the USA) Try the keys in March or April for all kinds of good!!! fishing spent a month there this year (April) ruined me for home waters.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Agree that March and April are best but I've been fortunate in Feb as well. Islamorada, Whale Harbor Marina. My favorite boat and Captain...

THE SEA HORSE SPORTFISHING CHARTER VESSEL - FLORIDA KEYS - ISLAMORADA - FISH - FISHING - DOLPHIN - SAILFISH - OFFSHORE - MARLIN - WAHOO - FLORIDA KEYS -

After the fish you keep are cleaned, there is and open air restaurant that is over the boats that will cook up to a pound of your fish any way you like it with 2 sides for $9.

Florida Keys Fishing photos gallery

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.