Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all you dads and moms out there, I need some help. A few years back I found an online store that sold the cutest fly fishing themed baby outfits. I bought one for a friend that had "Woolly Bugger" written on the front with a little picture. Well, I've searched and searched and I can't find the site or any worth a :censored: If any one knows of a good place to find these or any fly fishing themed baby outfits could you please let me know.

Thanks!!
Chip

·
Registered
142 Posts
Save your money for the teen years. You wouldn't believe the cost to keep-um in Fishing / Hunting apparel as they grow. :yes: I know I was of NO USE to you, but I am keeping my eye on this Thread for future reference......Grandbaby's :eek: - TonyH

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Bookmarked! Thanks. But I can just see how pointless and expensive it will be to try and keep my son clothed with sporting gear. He just turned 6 months old and is wearing 12 month clothes. I think I can literally watch him grow. Just two days ago he popped his first tooth and today you can see the second. Sooner or later he'll be polling that flats boat.

So if any of you dads have any used clothes, I'll trade for flies or something.

I've already done the whole Bjorn fishing thing. Even took him trout fishing with all the snow on the ground. He was wrapped in Goretex and we didn't stay too long. His brother and I lit a fire on a gravel bar of the stream to keep warm. It was a decent outdoor adventure but we never caught anything. This weekend will be a little warmer and there should be some stone flies hatching.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts