Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got out today launched from Gov. Bacon fished north of Reddy Pt. for a few hours this am.got right back into them again,till the boat fouled the plugs and limped back to the ramp,boats fixed going back out this evening,the smaller guys are here in good numbers along with some nice fat white perch,bloodworms for bait and got one today on a 1oz bucktail with a bloodworm...Eastern Marine $5.99 a doz....

here are the carbon copy size

a little better grade

then the dreaded engine cover off picture

·
Registered
346 Posts
Threw some bloods out by the old pier for a couple of hours yesterday, toward the end of the dropping tide. Not a single bite. It was a nice change throwing something with some weight on it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Man....got to get the boat ready this weekend....see ur sittin on the pipe's,any idea what the water temp was,shouldnt be long now the cows will be there.Great pic's!!Good Report.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jeff...I forgot all about that,how's it going,I will be in touch real soon.....this new business I started has me jumping right now...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yup,ur right,my bad...never fished off Gov Bacon hav to give it a try sometime.Havnt seen much of the DuckBoat Fleet out there in the last few yrs..ur pic's bring back some good memories, Thxs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts