Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bus is a good friend of mine and yes his boat is called Shortbus. He does have many things to contrubite to this board. As a matter of fact we will be fishing a King Tourny off St Augstine in a few weeks and have a good chance of winning. His name refers to his own dumb a$$. Great lord it ain't that hard unless you really are a window licker, if so I am sorry about that.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
[Q]Al Stevens originally wrote:
Bus, we will do that right after we get back from the bank.
[/Q]

Do you mean this one?!?!?!?!!?![grin][grin][grin]

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Al I'll be poon fishin in the Boca Gr Pass, come on down, but bring a strap for Chum cause them fish are bigger then him and I'd hate to see Chum flying out esp losing a pack of cigs.[smile]

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
[Q]Al Stevens originally wrote:
Bus is a good friend of mine and yes his boat is called Shortbus. He does have many things to contrubite to this board. As a matter of fact we will be fishing a King Tourny off St Augstine in a few weeks and have a good chance of winning. His name refers to his own dumb a$$. Great lord it ain't that hard unless you really are a window licker, if so I am sorry about that.
[/Q]

Your point?

Bert

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
[Q]cartmancop originally wrote:
I'm confused. Ahhhh, what?
[/Q]

Forgot his meds.

Bert

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Jim? Why did you have to bounce this drivel back to the top? Leave the insane alone...

Yes Al, we're all listening, thanks for the heads up...

Yeesh...

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]Capt. Jim Brincefield originally wrote:
I miss Al...really.
[/Q]
We all miss, Al, Jim...

That's the way it works...

Let me explain something to you. Al is special, and there are forces at work here that are barely comprehensible to mere mortals...I call it the "Dundalk Factor."

The longer Al is away from close proximity to his friends, the friggen loonier he gets...This is a given, history bears it out...

This doesn't bode well for anyone, particularly Georgia...

We just have to do the best we can...

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Yes, but just like Dr. Frankenstein gave birth to The Thing and fed it electricity, you feed him with your encouragement.

"Hey Al, look at those cute heifers over there"...

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Yes, but just like Dr. Frankenstein gave birth to The Thing and fed it electricity, you feed him with your encouragement.

"Hey Al, look at those cute heifers over there"...
[/Q]
You are so wrong on so many levels and you know it...

Al's propensity for lunker hunting is not my doing...Who knows? Nature? Nurture? Maybe his good eye isn't working? Hard to say...

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Yes, but by encouraging him, you are magnifying the insanity. It's kind of like this:

A deuce and three quarter heifer is sitting at a table all by herself double fisting fried chicken and oysters - oblivious to all around her - except you, the evil Dr. Chumbucket - just itching to intervene with your Lab Rat - the unsuspecting Al Stevens...

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Yes, but by encouraging him, you are magnifying the insanity. It's kind of like this:

A deuce and three quarter heifer is sitting at a table all by herself double fisting fried chicken and oysters - oblivious to all around her - except you, the evil Dr. Chumbucket - just itching to intervene with your Lab Rat - the unsuspecting Al Stevens...
[/Q]
First of all, the "Unsuspecting Al Stevens" was schiet faced, second of all, the idiot already made his big debut that evening by trying everything in his power to piss me off and I won't even bring up the Dwarf incident...

And third, I'm the guy that actually found him a skinny one to marry...

So don't say word one to me, pal...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts