Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw rhahn247 (sorry can't remember your real name:D) at the ramp, he was unloading at the same time I was and he told me about some nice fish he got into yesterday, he was nice enough to let me follow him to the spot. I got through the cut (abouy 230pm?) and found a few perch while I waited for him to come out, We got to the spot and milled around for a while without much luck. I decided to check some spots nearby, so we made a deal, if I find something I'll call him over, and if the fish show up where he was at, he'll call me back. I checked a couple spots and found some small Rock and blues. then I tried one spot and it was thick with nice size fish:D I caught a few while jigging stinsilvers then called him over to join in on the fun. total fish for me was a 30", 32" and a 35"(and heavy), and about 5 fish in the lower to upper 20s, all in about an hour. also witnessed another nice sunset

·
Registered
98 Posts
where is the cut?

Which ramp are you refering to? Is it SP or some other. I noticed you have been posting some nice reports. Good job! And nice lookin fish.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
OOOOOFFFFFF!!

NICE FEESCH

way to make up for a few slow days ZAM, keep the pics and reports coming.

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Good job. I found some nice ones last night, but you seem to have found them north of where I was. Point is, all the good ones aren't shallow yet.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,293 Posts
Had the pleasure of meeting Zam for the first time ........ offered to take him where we found them yesterday .......... Sorry to say that the fish that were there yesterday didn't appear today .......... just some blues to about 4lbs and a bunch of perch 10-13" mixed with a few undersized rock .......

Zam left to check out a spot he saw on the way over ......... about an hour later he radioed me saying he was into them ........ we got there at the end of the bite but we still had 4 on and landed a fat 23" .......... we left with marks on the bottom and a few busting the surface ..........

Once again Zam proved his reputation for his upper bay expertise ......... that big one is definitely a pig .........

Thanks Zam for including me ........ definitely a pleasure meeting you .........

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,699 Posts
some nice fish congrats

·
Registered
687 Posts
Wow ....Very nice fish ZAM :thumbup:

Im really regretting not going out sunday to watch the RAVENS game.

And i could have had off today as well to go out but didnt want to loose my OT.

Im hoping to get out later this week in hopes of finding some of those nice local rock too.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Really nice fish Zam...Now that's what I'm talking about!............:))

1 - 13 of 13 Posts