Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found some tackle at Taylor's Tuesday night (12/30). PM me with the following if you think it is yours:
type of tackle
color
quantity

·
Registered
198 Posts
Your a good man!

People like you are why I recommend Taylor's, have a Happy New Year and I hope the folks that lost their tackle get in touch. Good karma coming your way for the new year!
Mel
Catchone:thumbup:

·
Registered
213 Posts
I second the good man comment!! I left my boat there overnight on tuesday as I got back too late for the lift. (We worked hard for 4 stripers, but 2 were just shy of 40#s.) Don't think I lost any tackle but I haven't checked. Lets all try to do a few good things like BB22 just did in 2009 and make it a great year. Happy new year to all. Garth

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
I second the good man comment!! I left my boat there overnight on tuesday as I got back too late for the lift. (We worked hard for 4 stripers, but 2 were just shy of 40#s.) Don't think I lost any tackle but I haven't checked. Lets all try to do a few good things like BB22 just did in 2009 and make it a great year. Happy new year to all. Garth
Garth:
Well said, let's make it a better year and do the right thing.

BTW: Call me and let's get out for a little fishing...

Taylor's Landing has been pretty good to me, if I can't get my boat out in time they have flushed my motors and given the hull a good rinse the next day while putting it away. Eddy, Josh, Tosso, Kevin, Darlene, Dee, etc. have all bent over backwards to be sure everyone is taken care of. Also, I have made some great friends at the marina, including Louis Glaser, Chuck, Garth, Fletcher and a lot more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts