Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that it is fashionable for the right to call W. a liberal, Frank has jumped on board without looking back. Frank claims to be a good little fiscal conservative.

In the interest of helping Frank maintain his conservative street cred, I challenge the board to provide Franks opposition to a major George W. Bush spending initiative in the form of a link dating back before the proposed Wall Street bailouts.

Happy hunting.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How about opposition to approximately 9B in AIDS relief to the African continent? Surely a fiscal conservative would have recognized that we can't afford such luxuries.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
An estimated trillion in prescription drug spending for seniors over the next decade......I'm sure Frank spoke out about it somewhere. Funny, I can't find the link.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
You can't find anything because your head is so far stuck up your ass.!

Queer boy!

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, you sure are smart Billy. Head up my ass. Brilliant. Maybe you can find evidence of Franks fiscally conservative roots, you fat old cocksucker.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
TH blow hard.

Wow, you sure are smart Billy. Head up my ass. Brilliant. Maybe you can find evidence of Franks fiscally conservative roots, you fat old cocksucker.
Once again re-read the posted content to see your self description of the a formed definition "
cocksucker"! You can read can't you?

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I give up, Billy. You win. No point in trying to win with someone like you.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Damn Billy, Having a crappy day?
Yeah kind of. Had blood checked today. Everything is good but my good cholesterol. Damn I'm doing everything right to. Quit smoking, lost 50lbs. eating no salt high fiber diet. **** it's pissing me off.

And my transducer is still in the shop. 3 weeks! ARRRGGGGGGGGGGG!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Yeah kind of. Had blood checked today. Everything is good but my good cholesterol. Damn I'm doing everything right to. Quit smoking, lost 50lbs. eating no salt high fiber diet. **** it's pissing me off.

And my transducer is still in the shop. 3 weeks! ARRRGGGGGGGGGGG!
Is that you in the avatar pic?

If so maybe losing another 75lbs would help.

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, CSLUG. You must remember Frank complaining about one specific Bush spending initiative before the bail outs, right? There must be at least one example.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
lol, I tried to count his chins but gave up.
You 2 guys are starting to freak me out.:helpsmilie:

Now another moonbat joining your Gay Pride Rally. But hey 2 each his own!:D

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
:hysterical:

Lay off the crack will ya! Your weird stop stalking me.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You posted to a thread for the sole purpose of attacking me. Who is stalking who?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Dude get over yourself please!

Your the same.

You get no sympathy from me!

Turn to your cronies. They'll con soul you!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
No not really.:D:clap:

1 - 20 of 205 Posts