Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to let everyone know that the Fredericksburg Fly Fishing Show is March 17 from 9-5. For more info - www.ffflyfishers.org

PS - Seeing how it's St. Pat's Day. The first 25 people through the door get to buy me a Pint of Guinness after the show - TonyH

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
245 Posts
TonyH,

Do the rest of us get to use your credit card for the tab after you pass out?:D :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Tony,
I'll see ya there. Although it's a little early in the season, I may slip over to the river after the show to see if any overly eager shad have arrived yet.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hope to see you Guys there.
Some years we fish after the show, but this year I think our time will be best spent practicing another hobby :D ........Water's too cold!!!

Ernie - Keep an eye on your e-mail

Pete...Pete...Pete - :nono: There you go again, questioning my ability. Just remember it wouldn't be the first time I'd be carrying three red lights.
- TonyH

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
245 Posts
Tony,
I'm questioning anyone's ability to deal with more than a case-o-guinness. The first round is on me. We'll see where it goes from there :cool2: :beergood:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Pete, I guess your right, but there was a time. Anyway, this is a fishing site, and your allowed a little latitude with the truth. - TonyH

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm out, family stuff came up. Bummed, but life in the bigger picture always takes priority. I guess BayDog will have to drink my share of Guiness too.:D
Later, Harry

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Tony,
I hope you guys have a great show!!! I was trying to come down to see all my buds but life keeps throwin curve balls at me. After the fest and these perch hearings, I have to spend some time at home. Best of luck for the show!!!! Keep on keepin on brudda..

·
Registered
26 Posts
It was a good show Lots of nice people got to chat with alot of good guys. good to see Bob Clouser. The Falmouth Flats Flyfishers did a great job. Hope we made a little money??

·
Registered
885 Posts
This was an excellent show! Sat in on three seminars; Beau Beasley, Bob Clouser and Cory Routh.....all outstanding and for a measely $5!

Great job FFFF!

Ernie

·
Registered
222 Posts
Great show - saw some buds, met some new folks, got some tips, and spent some money.

While watching Bob Clouser tie I got a big surprise. Someone asked him the standard "If you could only use 1 fly..."question. I was sure he would say "chartreuse over white" but he recommended an all white Clouser. It turns out that when he and his co-conspiritors were developing the Clouser they just used white bucktail and caught every saltwater fish they targeted everywhere they went.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts