Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chumlorddishing.com podcasts are now available on iTunes for free. Search itunes for "chumlordfishing", click subscribe and you will be good to go. Anything from snell knots to throwing a cast net to eeling for Stripers. I hope you enjoy!!!!

Lou

Don't hesitate to send suggestions to me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
LOu,
your cast net pod was the fashizzle! I watched the Calusa one over and over, couldn't quite get it, watched yours once and BOOM! wide open, no stress YOU THE MAN......WHat are you after this weekend, Saturday looks fishable!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I hear ya Chum:clap::clap:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm glad they helped out!!!! My mother is in town so I will be staying close to home. Will be looking for some topwater Striper action at the CBBT Saturday evening.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Go getem Chum

·
Registered
177 Posts
Chumlord,

I notice you seem to catch a lot of offshore fish in your boat. I have a 22 foot Robalo and I plan on going fishing for some Tuna and Mahi Mahi next year on vacation. When is the best time to target these fish at Hatteras. Do I have to go out a long way? What kinda of lures do you use for these types of fish? I have lots of fishing experience in the bay trolling. I just need a some good advice on offshore.

Thanks,

Robalo Rod

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Rod,

I am sure Lou will help you out, he is an awesome fisherman and I fish with him often......next summer if you need a report from Hatteras give me a shout.....I am down there most weekends working the pit!!

Robert

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Podcasts are free, autographs are five bucks a piece Jack!!! I could probably slide you one though Jack!!!

Shower cast coming this summer!!! That will not be free.

Seriously if anyone has problems loading them or they work well and easy... just like Apple products should I would like the feedback!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Awesome! I just subscribed and downloaded the current episodes! I hope that I get a chance to watch some of them soon!!

My only feedback is actual experience with other podcasts I've subscribed to. Often they might hang on for a few months and then quit doing them for whatever reason. keep it up as long as you possibly can, I think thats the best way to build a loyal following with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts