Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beginning with the January issue, the Chesapeake Angler Magazine will publish readers' classified ads up to 30 words free of charge. This is a very great opportunity to advertise your items for sale to up to 80,000 readers at no cost to you. Fax your ad to 804-453-4009 or call 804-453-7511. The magazine will place the ads as long as space is available.

While you are at it pick up a copy and read my column, 'Compton's Comments' that appears every month.

Your fishing buddy, Dave

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
The Bass Pro Shops in Hampton has not had ANY of the Chesapeake Angler mags for the last two months.........we advertise in there and I was a little concerned..........good to hear about the ads though!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The magazines were delivered to the Hampton Bass Pro. They are very popular and get taken very fast. To be sure you get a copy try to get to the Shop right at the beginning of the month. You have to understand that there is a limit to how many free copies that can be given away. I have to allocate the copies that I deliver to Richmond area stores just as they do in Tide Water. We appreciate our advertising sponsors and will endeavor to keep the magazine a valued publication for our readers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts