Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Everyone.

I have about 25 + - crab traps. They are the dome shaped ones with two doors. They have served me well for years BUT they have not been in the water for 4 years now. I keep having to move them from spot to spot so its time to get rid of them. I did have an offer this past spring from a friend of one of the neighbors, but I declined at the time thinking I would try this year. Now it's July and I have not used them nor do I plan on it.

Hit me up if you want them. I am off work on SUNDAY and I live on KENT ISLAND. This offer is for a TF'er who is going to use them and NOT to sell them.

Ted

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Ted, I'm Pat from Severna Park. My grandson Ryan. aged 16 , has just started crabbing. He was up at 5 pm this morning & has about 30 so far today. He thinks he would like them but needs a little more info ( size, collapsible, etc ). My sons cell is 443-591-0335. Thanks. Pat

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Hey Ted Send me 2- 8x10 glossy photos of the traps. One close up and all the traps together along with a spec sheet and a receipt for what you paid for them. Give me 3 days to decide once I receive your photos. :eek2::hysterical:

I still have your trot line in my freezer, baited and ready to go. I am off Sunday as well..............Gary

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Working on the 8X10 glossy now

Looks like they will be gone tommrow with Stonesifer68

TED

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ted,

Thank you for the traps as the kids will put them to use and I will explain to them why you kept them as long as you did. Look forward to sending you some photos of the traps in use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts