Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our own Chartruseking (Captain Kyle) will speak about fishing in the Solomons area Monday night at 7:30pm. Meeting is free and open to the public.Great way to learn how the pros fish this area and to hear what type of fishing is coming our way.Doors open at 7:00.

The meeting room is in the American Legion post 175 off Manhatten Beach road in Arnold,Md.Plenty of free parking :thumbup:.Soda/beer/drinks are for sale if you get thirsty (great prices :yes:).

Ritchie hgwy and Jones Station rd is the closest intersection.

Captain Kyle runs a charter boat and is kind enough to share tips/tricks with us.Bring a pencil and paper- I'm sure you will learn something.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
fishing has been good for the shoreline and top water bite the last few days. even with the winds yesterday the fish were not that hard to find. just had to use a completely different approach. had to get away from top water and go to some diving baits. headed out in the morning so i should have plenty to talk about tomorrow night.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
If you miss the show on the 20th, you can catch the re-run on Wednesday at the Elks lodge in California, Md @ 7:30 pm.

A member has given us $100 for the bar, so come early to enjoy a tasty beverage on the house.

·
Registered
290 Posts
awsome:clapping2:I think it is great that people are willing to help out others with helpfull hints on fishing:clap: Any chance of getting some closer to home?:helpsmilie: Manheim Pa. area (harrisburg) :yes: mabye I could set it up for someone if they enjoy it. :yes: LOOKING TO BOAT SOME STRIPPERS. :bigfish: John

·
Registered
955 Posts
If you miss the show on the 20th, you can catch the re-run on Wednesday at the Elks lodge in California, Md @ 7:30 pm.

A member has given us $100 for the bar, so come early to enjoy a tasty beverage on the house.
Gonna have to bring a big straw and some good spitballs to that one!!!! This ought to be interesting......do we get points for heckling and throwing tomatoes!!!!:watchout6:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
go ahead and throw tomatoes Tom, i will have plenty of sinkers and will be more then willing to fire back!!!! hehe

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
John, just give me a call and we will set something up, maybe a fishing trip for a hunting trip or something.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'd love to be able to make some of these seminars i read about and would definately be willing to travel some good distance to get good info and learn a bit ....... but unfortunately i work nights.

We need some weekend seminars .... but i guess thats when everyones fishing ... lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts