Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I supply the boat filled with gas.(19' cc) You tell me where to drive(its my boat) Isupply the bait and beer, gear and munchies. I give you say$20 for gas to get you back home. SOUND TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. IT IS TRUE ALL BUT THE $20 part and the gear,beer,bait and munchies. THE GAS PART WAS TRUE THOU.. free trip in the upper bay wile supplys last. weekends only privet message me john

hope you know how to fish like capt. kyle couse I have no clue.. thats the deal you get boat ride ---Iget fishing info thanx john

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts
I supply the boat filled with gas.(19' cc) You tell me where to drive(its my boat) Isupply the bait and beer, gear and munchies. I give you say$20 for gas to get you back home. SOUND TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. IT IS TRUE ALL BUT THE $20 part and the gear,beer,bait and munchies. THE GAS PART WAS TRUE THOU.. free trip in the upper bay wile supplys last. weekends only privet message me john

hope you know how to fish like capt. kyle couse I have no clue.. thats the deal you get boat ride ---Iget fishing info thanx john
You almost had me there :D:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
26,107 Posts
If you really are having trouble finding fish - give Capt. Chuck Fisher or Capt. Tom Hughes a call.Both will go out on YOUR boat and teach you how to set up your fishfinder/tackle/etc and show you some local hotspots.Some other captains might do this as well if asked.

They will really teach you alot in a day :yes:.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK mike you win:yes:. I'll get you some beer on the way past johnstons:clap:. BUT you cant start drinking till I start catching:chugbeer::thumbup: john

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
OK mike you win:yes:. I'll get you some beer on the way past johnstons:clap:. BUT you cant start drinking till I start catching:chugbeer::thumbup: john
You already said you don't know how to fish...Mike's not gonna go for that.......:D
Good Luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts