Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you need lead i have some to give away, FREE. I have 10 lead acic batteries. Just strip the outer case and shake the lead plates loose. Please B-mail me. First one takes it. Located in Lewisetta, Va.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your concern. They are already drained and dry. This was done at a landfill thhat has a barrell to drain toxic waste.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have 5 gal. bucket of old wheel weights and bullets from abandoned small arms range...I used this stuff for molding decoy weights.... I am in Alexandria...but can bring to tappahannock this weeekend....free.. send b mail this board.............rolf

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rolf,
If you are going south, I will take the bucket of wheel weights off of your hands. You can drop them off at my house in King George, or we could meet at the Sheets at Route 3 & Route 301.

Joe

·
Registered
76 Posts
Will be going down 17 can drop bucket at Horne's or anyone can pick up in Tappahannock at June Parker Marina. If interested send b mail...note that this is "Rivahfest" in Tapp......may be abit crowded...This is #2 attempt to post...#1 went to black hole...rolf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts