Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,
The first 20 folks from TF that stop by the Whalens Marine\Suzuki booth at this weekends show gets a FREE pack of Power Shad personally handed out by yours truly JB (I may have a few more power eels that I can hand out as well, checking studio tomorrow)

These are the Power Shads that we used that out fished the storms that we love so much. Most of the Rockfish we caught were on these. Have given to my fishing buddies, they loved them as well. So I got like 20-30 packs that I will hand out to the first folks that come to the Whalens Booth this weekend, Virginia BEach-Mid Atlantic Boat\fishing show.

I will be there by 10am on Saturday, stay till 5. I will also have the video footage of the Tuna Trip with Jimmie Whalen we shot out of Hatteras as well, great stuff.

So stop by the booth and lets put some faces with the names! Be fun

Thanks to everyone that stoped by this Sunday at the Bassarama, we had a good turn out, gave out all our hats, met a lot of TFers there, was a lot of fun.

Hey see you folks this weekend, wish I had a fishing report, but have not been this week. I wont say the same for next week!!!

Jim Baugh

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
i some time with doug on the phone today thanx to the pizza fest....ya know he a right nice fella......makes me wish i had a suzuki !!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Gotta dumb question. Where at ? Me and the wife were thinking about taking a ride down there this weekend. Boats and fishing.... it doesn't get much better. :D Unless they serve beer like the Richmond boat show !!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Thanks hook. I know exactly where it is. Sat. looks like a good day. Maybe I'll see you all down there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts