Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rick Hahn will not be attending and is sending me his tickets - minus the stub for the money pool. I'll have 2 tickets if anyone wants to bring someone for free food - Rick gets the money if his ticket(s) hit the pool.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're your's Nick as soon as Rick sneds them - follow below and I still got ya covered. I bought a bunch of blocks since my daughter usually brings people, but she cancelled tonight and decided to stay close to AA County. I've now got some left-overs. I've got the back room reserved for 35 people, we get the new big screen projection rig. Phyllis has set us up with the best they got. I'll have to check but I think I've got about 6 tickets available for free (I'm keeping the pool blocks) if anyone is interested in bringing more people.

I don't know where Firefighter has been but I still have his 2 tickets. DAVE - where are you!!!!

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Thanks Bob. I thought for sure our guys would be all over those tickets. I appreciate what you've done getting the private room and the big screen.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Bob I'll take two if you've got them
Dave

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bob I'll take two if you've got them
Dave
I'll put 2 aside for you Dave, no problem.

FYI: I 've got 35 of 45 seats reserved in the back room based on tickets I've sold, not counting the many blocks I've bought. Mine only get counted as one. Long term perks are to be had if we have a good showing. Should be a wild party, you ain't met my brother yet:D

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Bob , i was going to send you mail to ask about the tickets , i can pick them up from you or pick them up at the door , whatever is more convienient for you. Thanks , Dave 443-829-0640

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
This should be a good test for my blood pressure meds. I've got a Dr. appt at 9:30 the next morning.:eek: :eek: Guess I'll have to listen to a lot of chin music from him.:D

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bob , i was going to send you mail to ask about the tickets , i can pick them up from you or pick them up at the door , whatever is more convienient for you. Thanks , Dave 443-829-0640
Dave, you're a hard person to run in to. The tickets are getting worn out from me carrying them around. I can leave them at the door or mail them to you.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Bob , you can leave them at the door that will be fine since thats where the party is . Thanks for setting this up Bob , im sure we will all have a great time. Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts