Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on out tomorrow night and get all your local YP questions answered at the Upper bay CCA meeting. We'll have Outdoor writer Mr. Tim Cambell and Mr. Joe Yack giving you all the latest local info on where to go, what to use and a good tip on a developing new technique for shore bound anglers that you can use catch YP from shore for places other than Owen's along with other local knowledge that will be on hand as well. The food and beer is cheap in a down home setting. Come on out to the Northeast VFW. Wensday Jan 12th, 7pm (6pm if ya wana eat). Its down the end of Main street where the road changes back to 2-way traffic on the right. Ya can't miss it. Bring your friends, bring your wife.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Thanks for the plug Gerald but I still owe you for this one buddy! ; ) I will be doing a Power Point presentation on the Comeback of Yellow Perch for the CCA MD Upper Bay Chapter at the VFW Hall in North East. Its basically a when, where and how-to with a brief history of yellow perch regs. After the presentation, there will be a question and answer period and Joe and Gerald will show people how to tie the rigs we use. A lot of folks have shared their fishing knowledge with me and I figure its time to share back. Hopefully, people will learn some new tips and techniques about yellow perch fishing in the Upper Bay. ( I guess there's no chance of this being snowed out huh Lily?) ; ) See you all there.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.
6,189 Posts
Awwww Heck doh, I'd give anything to be there but I don't have a way to get off work. If there's a video I'd surly order one :yes:. Would love to hook back up with you guys :clapping2:.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
John,
Its wing night. Their food is pretty good actually. It's like 8 wings and fries for 5 buck's. Beers are cheap. We had our banquet there last year and they catered it. We're having it there again this year. If your real hungry stop up at Pier One up at the red light when ya come into town. Then there's "The steak on Main" and "Woody's" too.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Gerald, thanks for letting us know about it. I had a great time and met many nice people. You folks up there in NorthEast have done a wonderful job at bringing to light the issues that caused the decline of the YP fishery, and are now reaping the rewards of your efforts. Congrats to CCA for a job well done!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.