Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friendly reminder.........but it may be to late, if you have a dock with water, better blow them down, they will freeze and bust quick. i have a water turn off for the dock in my crawl, just down stream i installed a shradder valve. hook up a compressor and go out to dock and open very outlet, close it and open it again until all water is out. i do the same thing for a detached garage. call me if you don't understand the instructions.

i was at the cbbt 2 yrs. ago about this time, everything froze and the pvc pipe needed replacement. a pain in the butt, i had to get in the water to do it in the late fall, wet suit and all.

· Registered
5,545 Posts
friendly reminder.........but it may be to late, if you have a dock with water, better blow them down, they will freeze and bust quick. i have a water turn off for the dock in my crawl, just down stream i installed a shradder valve. hook up a compressor and go out to dock and open very outlet, close it and open it again until all water is out. i do the same thing for a detached garage. call me if you don't understand the instructions.

i was at the cbbt 2 yrs. ago about this time, everything froze and the pvc pipe needed replacement. a pain in the butt, i had to get in the water to do it in the late fall, wet suit and all.
---Just like your house water in below freezing nights let the Faucet Dribble a Pee Stream & over night & , shut off after the Sun Comes !/4 in the skyin the Morning --On overcast days let run ---Most Coverted Summer houses have Inadaquate Insulation on SOME of the Original pipes --Will Freeze on 12 Degree & lower Nights --Running water Don't Freeze --

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.