Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I advised people that were intrested in sharks in fresh water to check the webb site nurse sharks. That was wrong I should have said bull sharks and fresh water sharks. Sorry[grin]

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have read that Bull Sharks, one of the deadliest to people, often swim up and occupy fresh water rivers. There are several reported accounts. For the record, I no longer cool off in the James.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Bull Sharks,,you are right, they just had a shark special on the DISC. channel about it and the Bull shark is the #1 pred. of us in the water, and they will swin up fresh water rivers and also in very shallow water too......

ever been to FL and gone up in a little cesna between tarpon springs and Naples (wifes fam. from naples) lets put it like this the used to swim all the time at the beach after one of the fam. got a plane ummmmmmm they don't swim at the beach anymore

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[Q]mini moe originally wrote:
I advised people that were intrested in sharks in fresh water to check the webb site nurse sharks. That was wrong I should have said bull sharks and fresh water sharks. Sorry[grin]
[/Q]SHOOT A MONKEY CUSS A CAT WHAT'YA THINK ABOUT THAT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts