Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freswater Page

Is it just me not knowing how to set up home page on T.S. or does everyone have trouble having to go through Mexico to get the freshwater page? I have to click message board then scroll halfway to china and mexico to get it. Now I'll say it for you, I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the shanduhlear(red neck spelling), but I tried options to change the home page under my profile, but it didn't work. I know I'm lazy but give me a break sometimes I'm in a hurry. Little help appreciated. Thank you.
Hey disregard this post I finally got it to work through fav. boards.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Freswater Page

you can also just open whatever page you want then ..add it to your favorites...its comes up everytime

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Freswater Page

Preciate the ifo Kajan. I tried that and mine keeps going to the saltwater page, but it does come up just a little faster that way. I guess I just want too much too fast. I'll quit whinning(sp.?) and start clicking.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Freswater Page

If you go under account options, then Change Account settings, then Edit Front Page Settings, you can select up to 3 boards to be listed on your front page, and under the Message Boards Menu at the top of the page. Mine are Chesapeake, Bass, and Freshwater. Roll your mouse over Message Boards and a menu should pop up, then roll over favorite boards, then choose which of your favorites you want to go to.

Not too tricky.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Freswater Page

I appreciate you guys helping, I did just that, Mgardner, the other day it helps. Thanks anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts