Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poated this on Offshore - should have posted here.

Anyone want to try rock fishing on Friday out of OC? Have a boat and some gear. Bring gear, lunch and experience - no other costs.
Chris

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Cris,
I returned your e-mail last week. we are closed during the week for a few weeks so I have time after this weekend . Still got Bills World Cat 320 EC ( generator with hem station heat )at my house and peters 270TE which both are set and ready to go just need fuel :) . So we use Bills when its cold and Peters when we want to get there fast and cheaper . Give me a call if you get a chance
Tommy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Guys

I am in too. I will be at the beach on the 30th through the 2nd.

Chris, I run a 27TE out of Berlin. I believe we have spoken a few times offshore.

Tommy I will be availiable to run out on that 32 if it looks fishy offshore. We be trolling for a big rockfish otherwise.

Jimmy

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jimmy, Tommy,

I'm going to hit the inlety tomorrow - sounds like it's going to be too lousey to go outisde. I'll let you know how I do but I'll look forward to getting out with you guys.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just got in town about an hour ago. Gonna try to get out but who knows with this weather. Tommy will give you a shout in the AM.

Chris if in town Tommy has my number. Give me a call.

Jimmy

·
Registered
100 Posts
I fished out of OC last friday and we could not find the birds, ran over 35miles down the beach and saw nothing. Did pick up a few on the shoal outside the inlet. Good luck

·
Registered
48 Posts
They showed up on tue . noah my son caught about 40 keepers in the 33-36 in class 2 miles out and NE of the inlet . These are the 1st fish I have cleaned with bunker in them . Noah said the school was about a mile long .
Tommy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts