Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We hit the 3rd island before 7:15 this morning. It was ruff and windy but we fished till 10, ended up with 10 flounder, 6 keepers, but we only kept 4. All of the ones we kept were over 22". My dad was the hero of the day, catching a whopper that hit the tape just under 29". What a giant ( on my rod)! Squid was the bait of choice. Thanks for all the help to everyone who responded on the board.

Tyson

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Man 29" now that's a keeper. When is dinner :D Oh yeh congrats on the other ones to. :clap:

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
SHWEEEETTTT

Very Nice Catch!!!!

We're heading our tomorrow and I hope we can get something of paper quality...

Any Pics????

:bigfish: :rockingreport: :bigfish: :clap: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Nice flattie! :thumbup: 29" should make weight with ease.:bigfish:

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
same for us out at the 8mile too- started at rudee tho around 6 am and got a bucket of blues......was at the 3rd by 10 am and fish 4 hours.....not near as big as Tysons fish but they were keepers at least, but all fish were tagged and released unharmed. went back to rudee for a few more bolues this afternoon.......hit & miss......back at em before sunrise tomorro ....good work tyson !

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He dropped me off at ODU and went to weigh the fish with my best friend. I do have pics, but i dont know how to post them. The fish is a pig.. It is the fish of a lifetime he told me. Flounder fishing for 40years and never caught one that big. So again, you guys put us on the fish and it wouldnt have been possible with out you. If you can show me how to post them i will get them up.:rockon:

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
He dropped me off at ODU and went to weigh the fish with my best friend. I do have pics, but i dont know how to post them. The fish is a pig.. It is the fish of a lifetime he told me. Flounder fishing for 40years and never caught one that big. So again, you guys put us on the fish and it wouldnt have been possible with out you. If you can show me how to post them i will get them up.:rockon:
Way to go Tyson. Congratulations to your Dad !

If you would like the pictures posted e mail them to me and I will post them. I will be fishing today so it will be later this evening before I can post them.

Here is a photo web site that you may want to give a try. It makes posting photos easy.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

[email protected]

Dennis:))

1 - 20 of 20 Posts